· Coverage of data from the Growing up in Ireland study launched during the week
· A new Social Inclusion report published by the Department of Social Protection outlines some of the challenges and priorities in reducing levels of poverty.
In tools and resources:
· A toolkit from the Education Endowment Foundation captures information on the impact, cost and strength of evidence of different interventions
· Understanding the health of babies and expectant mothers – an explainer from the Nuffield Foundation
· An article with some food for thought for Think Tanks today.
In publications, research and policy:
· A number of Parliamentary Questions, including the Value for Money Project and the Affordable Childcare Act
· A publication from TASC on the theme of precarious work and possible policy interventions
· A new paper from the DUP about improving outcomes for young people living in Northern Ireland.
· An event marking twenty years of ARK Life and Times Studies in Northern Ireland
· A UCC event about implementation research.
Read the Knowledge Exchange
Enter the username or e-mail you used in your profile. A password reset link will be sent to you by email.