Welcome to the Spring edition of Caidreamh, the Enewsletter for, and about, Mental Health Engagement.
Mental Health Engagement (MHE) is issuing its fourth, Spring, 2018, edition of Caidreamh, the Enewsletter for, and about, engagement with service users, their family members and supporters and with service providers. You can read the latest newsletter here which includes;
- Hopes and Dreams – A piece from Theresa Conway, Member Sligo Local Forum on using her own personal recovery journey to help others
- Journeys – Margaret Duggan, looks back on her first year as Area Lead for CHO 7
- Sing it Out – Christine Pelz, Social Work Team Leader at Greystones Community Mental Health Team writes about the inclusiveness of their local choir
- National Clinical Programmes – An update from Dr Philip Dodd, National Clinical Advisor and Clinical Programmes Group Lead – Mental Health
- EVE Clubhouse– Margaret Webb, General Manager, EVE writes about co-production in action
- Events – A list of upcoming events nationwide
We want to hear from you:
As engagement is all about partnership and contribution making, we would like to introduce a new feature for our fifth, Summer, edition, a letters page. So if you have something to say about engagement, recovery or co-production, we would like to hear from you at email@example.com.
Mental Health Engagement
(Working with People who use Mental Health Services, their Family Members, Carers and Supporters)