The National Directory of Mental Health Services updated version is now available. The Directory provides a national view of the HSE’s mental health services available throughout Ireland. This will include services delivered through section 38 or section 39 service level agreements.
How it benefits me?
- Gives you insight into planning and resource allocation.
- Provides useful data for report writing and responding to queries.
- Offers a single source of information about a particular service
What sort of information can I access?
- Number and type of services in operation in a particular area.
- Number of beds in each Approved Centre, with a more in-depth breakdown for those run by the HSE.
- Service names, Addresses, phone numbers, opening hours and emails (where possible).
How is the information organised?
The information can be organised by region, the population served and service type. Users can filter the information by means of the Directory’s user friendly interface.
How often will the directory be updated?
In collaboration with the CHOs we will be providing a quarterly update. We will inform you when the latest version of the Directory is available.
How do I submit an update?
Mental Health Services