The HMI Annual Conference takes place on 2 October 2019 (from 09.15 to 16.00) at the Concert Hall, RDS, Dublin
The focus this year is on People, Passion, and Performance all of which are at the core of our health service. While we acknowledge the achievements of the health services; we must recognise systems failure, performance errors and poor patient experiences that occur. Our annual conference provides an opportunity to learn from the experiences of our colleagues.
An exciting and expert line up of speakers, including CEO Paul Reid, will provide an inspiring programme.
You can find more information on the conference including online booking here or call Rosemarie Carroll at 01 2974070. *CPD points are available.
- Paul Reid, Chief Executive Officer, Health Service Executive
- Jim Daly, Minister of State, Department of Health
- Suzie Bailey, Executive Director of Leadership and Organisational Development Team, King’s Fund
- Suzanne Costello, Chief Executive, Institute of Public Health
- Dr. Tom Keane, Chair of the Sláintecare Implementation Advisory Council
- Prof. Brendan Kelly, Professor of Psychiatry at Trinity College Dublin, Consultant Psychiatrist at Tallaght University Hospital and Clinical Professor at UCD School of Medicine and Medical Sciences
- Dr Gabriel Scally, President of Epidemiology and Public Health, Royal Society of Medicine and Chair of the Soil Association
- HMI members €125
- Non-member €185
- Group discounts available