HSE Children First National Office Children First Training Needs Staff Survey
Only 2 DAYS Left to Complete The Survey – PLEASE HAVE YOUR SAY!
The HSE Children First Staff Training Needs Survey will close on Friday 26th October. The HSE Children First National Office is inviting all HSE staff and also voluntary hospital staff to take part in this short, anonymous survey available here:
Child protection and welfare is everyone’s responsibility regardless of your role or grade. All HSE staff have to complete the “Introduction to Children First” eLearning programme as the basic level of training, available on www.hseland.ie. This survey aims to identify staff child protection and welfare training needs beyond this eLearning programme and the best methods to communicate with staff.
Please complete our short survey to help us get the information we need, so that we can help you!
- The Survey will run until Friday 26th October 2018.
- The survey will take approximately 6 minutes to complete.
- If you have any questions about the survey, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a line manager, please bring this survey to the attention of your team and encourage them to complete.
- Please support team members who may not have their own online access to the survey.
- If you are having issue clicking on the survey please note that you can just copy and paste the link into your address bar.
We really appreciate your time and input and look forward to hearing from you.
HSE Children First National Office