This weeks Knowledge Exchange is now available on our website. You can read it here.
Some items that might be of interest include:
- The issue of how children learn about consent in school is covered widely in both Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- A study shows very high numbers of young people with mental health problems living in Northern Ireland.
In blogs and resources
- A range of resources about storytelling and how to use this approach, in the Change Agent, a communications website from the US.
- Early Intervention in the spotlight is a blog which summarises different perspectives on early intervention following a parliamentary inquiry on the topic in the UK.
In policy and research
- DCYA has launched a new initiative, the Quality and Capacity Building Initiative, which supports prevention and early intervention approaches.
- An article from the Journal ‘Administration’ looks at some of the changes to local government in Ireland over the past year.
- An article from the Lancet looks at the role of urban planning and green spaces in supporting good mental health.
Centre for Effective Services
9 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, Ireland