Helping Children and Teenagers to Manage Anxiety
Below are links to the six part series of articles in the Irish Times from Dr John Sharry, Parents Plus, which look at a number of important principles for helping children and teenagers to manage anxiety.
- Well-behaved children can be hiding their social anxiety
- Anxious parents can produce anxious children, so take a breath
- Talk with your kids: A worry shared may be a worry halved
- Breathe, exercise, be body-aware: anti-anxiety tips for children
- Giving your child tactics to tackle anxiety