Invitation to attend –Introduction To Youth Mental Health Training
This 1 day interactive workshop has been developed by Jigsaw the National Centre for Youth Mental Health, and delivered in collaboration with the Department of Health Promotion & Improvement, Health & Wellbeing Division, HSE.
Participants who attend the training will:
- Have a deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that influence its development.
- Explore the different perspectives on youth mental health.
- Learn of the national and international picture of young people’s mental health.
- Have a greater knowledge of the key issues impacting on the mental health and wellbeing of young people.
- Be familiar with the signs of mental health difficulties and safety.
- Learn about help-seeking patterns amongst young people.
- Learn practical ways to support and promote young people’s mental health
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for those who work or volunteer with young people between the ages of 12 and 25 years of age. The material developed in this workshop is aimed exclusively at participants over 18 years of age.
Training will take place on:
Tuesday 26th March 2019 (9.15 am – 4.30pm) at HSE Oak House, Millennium Park, Naas, Co. Kildare
Places on this workshop are limited to 20 participants. If the workshop is overbooked a waiting list will be generated.
If you are interested in attending this workshop and would like more information please contact email@example.com
To book a place on this workshop please follow the below link:
Closing date for applications Thursday 14th March 2019.