In October 2015, the ICHN signed a collaborative agreement with the Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Royal College of Surgeons and Research Matters Ltd to progress matters of professional relevance and importance to nurses working in community. The agreement is underpinned by a commitment to openness, accountability, transparency and responsiveness.
The purpose of the Collaboration is to:
- Enhance the role of ICHN in supporting members needs in relation to professional competence
- Support members of the ICHN maintain their professional competence
- Prioritise the patient safety agenda; supporting the delivery of safe, high quality evidence based nursing care.
- Continue to enhance the leadership role of ICHN
Strengthen the research and project management activity of ICHN
For more info download this document:
Continuous Professional Development Programme
The following programmes are available through the SLA.
- Assessment and Management of Leg Ulcers in Community Settings
- Assessment and Management of Lymphoedema in the Community
- Care Planning and Documentation for Nurses and Midwives working in the Community
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk of Abuse/Self Neglect/Hoarding
- Sleep Difficulties in Infants and Children
Please forward your query to firstname.lastname@example.org and the ICHN admin will liaise with the RCSI and Research Matters Ltd regarding your request and quote. This process takes about two weeks. Programme details will be forwarded to you for your consideration. Should you decide to proceed the ICHN will invoice you for the programme with payment expected within 30 days.