The CES Knowledge Exchange is now online. To read it, click here.
Some items that may be of interest:
An article about the limitations of programmes aiming to tackle obesity
- Coverage of a study from the LSE shows how digital media can enhance family life
- Half of prisoners in Ireland leave school before the Junior Certificate.
- A series of blogs from Nesta on how to build up an experimental culture for problem solving in government
- ‘How are you Ireland?’ is an app launched during the week, part of a new research study which aims to assess mood and stress levels in Ireland
- The Health Foundation in the UK held a webinar earlier this week, called ‘X Factor for Evidence’. Resources from the event are being posted on their site, including presentations, a blog, and a link to the recording is to follow shortly.
- NI: In Profile is a new resource pack from NISRA which includes statistics covering a range of areas of life in Northern Ireland.
In policy and research
- A parliamentary question about the implementation of the National Maternity Strategy
- A research article on the transferability of Implementation Science Frameworks to different areas of work.
Centre for Effective Services
9 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: + 353(0) 1 416 0511