This week’s Knowledge Exchange is attached and or can be accessed on the CES website here. Some highlights from this week’s round up:
In the news
- Coverage of current education spend in Ireland and a new Government initiative for disadvantaged schools
- Reporting on a new study on mental health among school-aged children
- New research on resilience and disadvantage
- A new online tool from the Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission (IHREC) on delivering equality in public services
- A new systematic review on implementation strategies for evidence-informed healthcare
In policy and events
- A host of interesting events and webinars coming up over the next few days.
- Secretary of State’s Oral Statement on the Northern Ireland Budget Bill.
All the best,
9 Harcourt Street
Tel: + 353(0) 1 416 0508
Mobile: 086 041 9585