This week’s Knowledge Exchange is now on our website, to read it, click here.
- Coverage of a new report from the Nuffield Trust on child health and development trends in the UK
- An article about Children First, and its implications for schools.
In tools and resources
- A Community of Enquiry guide from IRISS (Scotland) includes tools for group work
- A blog from the Economic and Social Research Council explains epigenetics, how genes and the environment shape children’s mental health
- The National Patient Safety Office has published new guidance, tools and templates to support public and patient involvement in healthcare decision making.
In publications and research
- A report on the Scottish Evidence Summit 2018, which outlines some of the key themes emerging in a discussion about the use of evidence in organisations, sectors and disciplines in Scotland
- Research from the Lancet on socio economic inequalities and how they affect body weight and height in childhood and adolescence
- An article on infant sleeping arrangements.