Here’s some nice reading material for you in the form of this week’s Knowledge Exchange. To read it, click here.
Some items that may be of interest to you and your work.
- Data from the Department of Education in Northern Ireland shows that increasing diversity in schools
- New research suggests that women who breastfeed may reduce their risk of heart disease
- Could fertility rates help to predict economic downturns?
In tools, blogs and resources
- Communicating your research results is an excellent resource from the Health Foundation (UK) to help you in sharing findings from research – using data visualisation, in presentations and with the media
- Five steps to applying evidence in your school
- Check out Nesta’s six creative ways to involve the public in innovation policy.
In policy, research and events
- The Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health met to review the National Maternity Strategy and the transcript is available
- The Future of Education and Skills is a new publication from the OECD.
- There are a number of events, covering everything from child protection to Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).