Please find attached (see below) this weeks CES Knowledge Exchange. It’s the last one of the year, we will resume again in 2018.
In the meantime, best wishes for a peaceful Christmas.
Some items of interest in this weeks issue include:
- Media coverage of the Strategic Plan for Oberstown Detention Campus and the LGBTI+ National Youth Strategy
- Reporting on the identification and funding of DEIS schools in areas of social disadvantage is relevant for teams working with the Department of Education and Teaching Council.
A number of interesting reports and publications
- The National Youth Mental Health Task Force Report 2017 sets out recommendations pertaining to providing national leadership in the field and enhancing collaboration between public, private, voluntary and community sectors to improve the mental health and wellbeing of young people
- A report from the Behavioural Insights Team seeks to highlight how Data Science can be taken out of academia and usefully applied to public policy problems
- The launch of the public service framework for future development and innovation: Our Public Service 2020, including a summary video, infographics and other resources.
Centre for Effective Services
9 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: + 353(0) 1 416 0507
CES: Connecting research, policy and practice to improve outcomes for communities, children and young people