- Coverage of the Child Care Law Reporting Project.
- The Department of Education in Northern Ireland is encouraging parents to become more involved in their children’s learning.
- New research from the ESRI on the poverty gap in Ireland and how it compares to other European countries.
In tools and resources
A tool which allows you to search health data from a range of countries
- A podcast on the theme of dissemination and implementation research in health
- An online hub of evidence and tools to help reduce the impact of parental conflict on outcomes for children, launched earlier this week by the Early Intervention Foundation.
In publications, policy and research
- A report from the OECD uses PISA data to track progress of disadvantaged students
- Parliamentary Questions this week focused on child mental health and the ABC Programme
- Dr Muiris MacCarthaigh has published an Open Access article which describes the administrative context for the establishment of the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform.
Centre for Effective Services
9 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: + 353(0) 1 416 0511