The CES Knowledge Exchange is now up on our website. To read it, click here.
Some items that may be of interest to you in your work:
- A study based on data from GP practices across Ireland and the UK about the prevalence of mental health disorders
- New health and social care transformation funding announced in Northern Ireland
- How Scotland is refashioning social care.
In publications, policy and research
- The Department of Public Expenditure and Reform has published their Annual Report 2017, including an update on the Civil Service Renewal Plan
- The topic of a citizen survey was raised in the Dáil earlier this week
- A systematic review on self-harm, suicidal behaviour and cyberbullying in children and young people.
Don’t forget to re subscribe to the Knowledge Exchange if you haven’t done so already, and want to continue to receive it.
To re-subscribe click here.
If we don’t hear from you by May 25th then we’ll take your name of the list.