The CES Knowledge Exchange can be read here.
- How schools can help children to manage exam stress
- Coverage of a study about women’s access to mental health care around childbirth
- How obese couples could be risking the health of their future children.
In tools and resources
- A new website For a Change is packed with tools, templates and resources to develop a digital strategy for social change
- Nesta’s list of tools and insights for governments.
- A new report ‘Better Together’ about learning from philanthropy and government co-investments in Ireland
- Data from Benefact’s Non Profit Sector Analysis 2018.
(Open access and sourced through Ebsco Discovery package)
- Findings from an evaluation of a Canadian initiative to improve health care quality and promote patient-centredness for system wide change
- An evaluation of the processes and outcomes of the Partners in Recovery initiative in the Australian Capital Territory which aims to improve coordination of health and social care.
- An article from the Implementation Science Journal about the Consolidated Framework for Implementation Research (CFIR).