This weeks Knowledge Exchange is now live on our website. To read it, click here.
Some items that may be of interest to you and your work include:
- Sean Redmond’s article in RTÉ Brainstorm looks at the link between criminal networks and public health.
- New research by Barnardos highlights stress experienced by parents.
In blogs and research
- Michael West has a blog for the King’s Fund based on his research on the importance of staff engagement in the NHS
- A blog from the HSE outlines how social media was used to improve HPV vaccination rates.
In publications and research
- Two new publications from The Atlantic Philanthropies – one on Government Partnership and Engagement, one on Advocacy for Impact
- Research from the Campbell Collaboration on what interventions are useful in school to reduce levels of suspension.
Centre for Effective Services
9 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: + 353(0) 1 416 0511