This week’s Knowledge Exchange is now on our website. You can read it here.
Some items that may be of interest include:
- What the Northern Ireland budget means for health and education
- The legacy of The Atlantic Philanthropies in Ireland.
- A blog from New Philanthropies Capital outlines a joint evaluation programme for the youth sector.
- A guide for small charities on the theme of cyber security
- A report and video on tackling the challenge of inner city childhood obesity.
In publications, policy and research
- A north south publication featuring the views of young people on Brexit, organised by the Ombudsman for Children and the Northern Ireland Commissioner for Children and Young People.
- A transcript from the Joint Committee on the Future of Mental Health Care
- Research on women in Northern Ireland, published by Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency to mark International Women’s Day.
- Prevention and Early Intervention: Sustainability, Mainstreaming and Integration (Dublin)
- The challenges of using evidence to inform policy and practice (Belfast).