A walk through the refreshed Change Hub – September 2018!
Following the launch of the Health Services Change Guide 2018 – Peoples Needs Defining Change in July, the Change Hub has been updated and refreshed to enable access and use of the Health Services Change Framework and its associated tools and templates:
- The Change Hub Welcome Page
- By clicking on individual elements of the interactive Change Framework Image on the Welcome page, you can navigate to the information you need, and access the relevant tools and additional resources.
- The Information tabs on the Welcome page have been updated, explaining what the Health Service Change Framework is, why to use it, who should use it, and where and when to use it.
- The Health Services Change Framework page introduces the Framework. A summary of the purpose and activities involved in each stage is set out across the pages five tabs:
- The People and Culture Change Platform
- People’s Needs Defining Change
- The Change Activities involved in Define
- The Change Activities involved in Design
- The Change Activities involved in Deliver
- The Change Hub Toolkit has been revamped! Here you will find all the Change Framework essential templates, in easy- to- use editable PDF Format. Simply select your required template, download, complete, and save on your own device.
- The Resources Section is home to:
- The new Health Services Change Guide – Peoples Needs Defining Change, a practical, interactive guide to help all of us deliver safer, better healthcare.
- An up to date Literature Review – Understanding Change in Complex Systems – A Review of the Literature on change management in health and social care 2007 – 2017, Sarah Barry, Richard Dalton, and Jessica Eustace-Cook (2018), Centre for Health Policy and Management, TCD which underpins and informs the Change Guide
- A suite of Additional Resources which support and enhance the Change Framework’s essential templates, and signpost to further sources of help and expertise.
Find the Change Hub at www.hseland.ie First time visitors should register first to generate a Username and password, then find the Change Hub in the Hubs Section.