This is a gentle reminder to all those still interested in attending the seventh annual Safe Patient Care Course, the closing date for registration is Friday the 4th of August 2017.
- The course will be held in the Cheyne Lecture theatre, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI), St. Stephen’s Green Dublin 2.
- The duration is four days over a two week period:
o Tuesday 5sth , Wednesday 6th , Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th September 2017
- The course is aimed at frontline healthcare workers in residential care settings who are not infection control specialists
- Information and a course flyer are available on the HPSC website www.hpsc.ie
- A copy of the preliminary programme is attached for your information
To register for the course please click https://abbey.eventsair.com/safe-patient-care—infection-prevention-and-control-a-foundation-course-for-residential-care-settings/safepatientcare